All orders placed within South Africa over R200 get FREE delivery
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL SA ORDERS OVER R200. DUE TO THE NATIONAL LOCKDOWN, ONLINE ORDERS WILL BE DISPATCHED EVERY WEDNESDAY DURING COVID-19 LEVEL 4.
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises.
Free Delivery for All Orders over R200. Orders under R200 are charged a standard R120 fee
|Our shippings costs will be clearly shown at the checkout|
- Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable.
- Should this event take place, every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment.
- Re-shipment costs are on the customers account for all charges.
- Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment.
- We aim to deliver within the time indicated but we cannot promise an exact date when you submit your Order or at the Confirmation of Order. We always aim to deliver within 3 working days for the festive season until 7th of January (Standard South African delivery, and depending on the payment method used).
|Western Cape||+/- 3 Working Days|
|Gauteng||+/- 3 Working Days|
|KwaZulu-Natal||+/- 3 Working Days|
|Rest of South Africa||+/- 3 Working Days|
|Rest of Africa||TBC|
- Orders are not dispatched on weekends. Orders placed and confirmed after 12pm will dispatch on the following working day. Delivery fees and cash handling fees are non-refundable.
- We shall aim to let you know if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- On delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered Product in case of future discussions with us about it.
Refunds / Returns Policy
We are committed to complete Glamit customer satisfaction.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any of the products purchased from the website, you may return the products to us providing:
- the product is undamaged
- product packaging has NOT been opened and is in its original packaging (including cellophane wrap, tamper proof seals and lids),
- product is un an unused/unworn condition
- product is re-saleable.
- If you wish to return your purchase, you must advise us in writing, signed by the person who made the original purchase.
- Items will only be refunded once once they are received back to us in their original packaging along with proof of purchase.
- Items must be returned back to our warehouse within 7 working days after receipt of order.
- The postage will not be refunded and you are responsible for any returns postage cost.
- If you wish to cancel your purchase you will be liable for a 15% handling fee.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the Products strictly in accordance with the care instructions provided for each product.
- For reasons of hygiene, brushes may not be refunded or exchanged, unless they are defective.
- Items purchased on sale or discount may not be returned.
How To Submit A Return
- Please advise us in writing via email of your return.
- Glamit will forward a returns form for you to complete.
- Return the form to us via fax or email with your proof of invoice.
- Product warranty void if item is damaged by customer.
We offer a TWO YEAR warranty from date of purchase on heat styling tools which have the following terms and conditions:
- Tools cannot be repaired or the warranty will be void.
- The tool needs to be returned in it’s original box.
- With an original till slip/ proof of purchase.
- The warranty is ONLY for manufacturing errors and NOT abuse or misuse of the tool.
- Product warranties are VOID if the item is damaged by the customer.
- Product that has been used and the customer has “changed their mind” or similar cannot be returned.
- The product must be in a sellable condition.
As a rule wet line product returns will not be accepted. Sometimes aerosol nozzles are defective. Please try clearing the blockage with a pin. In the case of Leave In Conditioners, we sugget washing the tube out. Products will be replaced at our discretion:
- Empty or half empty cans will NOT be replaced.
- Product MUST be returned with an original proof of purchase
- Products older than 3 months will NOT be replaced