Ozow (i-Pay) is an automated electronic funds transfer (EFT) payment processor that allows for electronic funds to be transferred inter-bank directly into a seller’s bank account, in real-time. Currently Ozow (i-Pay) can process an Instant EFT when shoppers have accounts with South Africa’s six major banks in South Africa: ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank, Capitec and Investec. It takes the hassle out of manual EFT payments.
What are the Benefits of using Ozow (i-Pay)?
You have a lot of advantages. In particular, you can expect:
- with Ozow (i-Pay) you don't need to register
- you don't require a credit card
- faster delivery of the goods you order online
- all of our banking information will be automatically populated
That's what makes this payment method so convenient
Safe & Secure
- Ozow (i-Pay) guarantees the highest levels of security when paying online
- Ozow (i-Pay) has a Thawte EV SSL encryption certificate which gives our payment processing service an extremely high level of security, ensuring that all messages travelling between your browser and Ozow (i-Pay) are encrypted
- Ozow (i-Pay) acts as a proxy between the buyer and the bank to facilitate a faster, safer and easier payment process for both the buyer and the seller
- Your online banking login details are NOT stored by Ozow (i-Pay)
- Thanks to the two-factor authentication procedure (with confidential login details and confirmation code) using Ozow (i-Pay) is more secure than paying with a credit card
How does it work?
i-Pay is an innovative swift, simple and secure payment solution that enables real-time payments on all web-enabled devices, from just about any location.
- Select Ozow (i-Pay) as the payment method
- On the Ozow (i-Pay) payment gateway, select your bank from the list presented
- Login to the Ozow (i-Pay) portal using your internet banking creditionals
- Select an account to pay from (if you only have one account, it will be automatically selected for you and this step will be skipped
- The automated process will navigate and populate the relevant fields on your behalf in the background
- Your bank will send you a form of payment authentication either by means of SMS, USSD Push message or In-App (for users who utilise their Banking App)
Watch the video below, or find out even more about Ozow (i-Pay) here ozow.com